CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Greeting for a Special Friend

A very dear friend of mine is celebrating her 17th birthday today and she is none other than

Louise Kathreen Dublin Coronado.

Loving daughter to Jun and Ivy Coronado. And a caring sister to Ericka Coronado

Proud high school graduate of New Era University and a college freshman this coming school year, 2011-2012, in University of Santo Tomas.

Kath, as we call her, is one of my closest friends. I can confide with her any of my happy experiences and troubles. Being classmates with her my entire High School years was one of the blessings God has given me.

We have a lot of things in common, we both LOVE to act in stage plays and thankfully, our efforts are paid off for winning almost all of them. Yey! :D

I would like to thank her for understanding my wacky side and for always believing in me. Sorry also if sometimes I really cannot join the trips ;P I know you understand that...

Happy Happy Birthday Kath! I wish you all the best in life. You know that I'll always be here for you right? Stay humble and never ever change because we love you very very much just the way you are. :D

Good luck on your studies! God bless.
Huuuuuuuugs and kiiiiiiiiises
♥3sh

No comments:

Post a Comment